• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

AcmeBar & Coffee - ABC Troika


AcmeBar & Coffee is a place where you will bring your partner for a chill after a long day at work. Their cosy ambience and songs will ensure you enjoy there rest of the day without stress. I went there with boyfieee after work just for a chill before going home. 

I'll call it ABC. They serve very good coffee, when I say they serve good coffee it mean they're using GradeA coffee. For coffee lovers like me I would never return to places who serve coffee beans lower than gradeB. I had high expectation in coffee, I need at least 5-6 cups of coffee to last my day and "cups" per serving is at least 4 shots of espresso. So, I would not torture myself with bad coffee.


I had a Long Black (RM 9) and BF as usual with his Latte (RM 15). 



 Above on your left is their coffee brewer! The uniqueness of the brewer is the first thing that will capture your attention when you passed by the bar. On the right is the "Cempedak Cakes aka Jackfruit Cake" (RM 15). The taste of the cake is AWESOME! The cempedak taste just blends so well with it. Yum Yum.

I was sitting at the bar with boyfiee so I was watching the bartender making his cocktails. The bartender are such a details person when it comes to cocktail. So, I assume he can mixed good cocktail. I didn't try their cocktail cos I doesn't want alcohol to take away the coffee taste. >< my badddd.. But I will return to this place for sure for their food soon!


The details bartender, making "dry martini" :) My fav!!

Operating hours: Sunday to Thursday (11am - 12am)
                          Friday & Saturday (11am - 1am)
Contact :03-21622288

0 comments:

Post a Comment