• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Antipodean Cafe- Bangsar

Been to this place few times and I still think that they do serve good scramble egg and their serving is BIG! I'm seriously a super big eater. Food must not only taste good but the portion must be enough to serve my stomach. I do gained weight too but it doesn't matter much cos I love eating and plus most of my friends and especially my BF loves eating! Now I have good reason why I love eating <3

Their BIG-BREAKFAST could last me till tea time cos my breakfast time are usually at 11am. hehe.... Lazy Sunday :) 


Me with my BIG breakfast with extra BACONNSSSS! like a BOSS~ 
And on the right is Rachael posing for my blog! hehe... 19years of friendship and still counting! <3


You must also try their Latte, all lattes come with nice coffee art. Coffee are roasted fresh daily :)


Just some random picture I took with Boyfiee during one of our Antipodean breakfast session. 

Operating Hours: 8am - 10pm daily
Address: 20 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar (next to La Bodega)
Contact: 03-22820411

0 comments:

Post a Comment