• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Junction Beer Garden - USJ 14 (Subang)

This is a place where I used to hang out 7years ago before I fly to Vietnam for 3years. Well, I still find it interesting even after so many year, although the owner sold the business to his partner, luckily the partner still sayang the place and everything remain unchanged :) Their concept is very laid-back. Your hand can touch the floor when you sit on their mini lazy chair. You feel like home when you're there! I almost fell asleep... 

Their best choice of snacks is their 'bbqlamb" and crab. Usual order of mine. I didn't snap any pic XD maaf! too hungry la... hehe next time I'll upload some pic. BUT trust me! These 2 dishes never failed me after so many years. I guarantee it wont fail you too.

Junction Beer Garden 

Mini lazy chair :)
The bar

Boyfieee stealing kuachi from the bar XD 
It's basically a garden concept but more into kampung laid-back. :) My definition sounds so wrong XD maaf! I shall transform my grandma kampung house into something like this in future. If she allow me too...hehe




Some random picture taken :)

Location USJ 14, Subang - shop lots behind 7 eleven.
Operating hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment