• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Leonardo's - Jalan bangkung (Bangsar)

Welcome to 'LEONARDO'S"!! 
This is always one of my favourite place for wine all the time! Been to this place like many many times with my friends but never blog about it! The reason why I love this place was - I love their bricks wall concept :) This place is where I got the idea using old bricks as decorations at my own boutique! Copycat.. so what? I love it lar... hehe 
Not only their concept but also the wine selection they had is what suits me all time. The owner just know what I want. Remember there were this day I go there alone at one hot sunny day. Stress ma... He selected a pinot noir that initially cools me down :) He don't select your wine based on your preference but also your mood :) Not bad! *Thumbs Up*
Leornado's Menu 

This is place where I always sit. Cos it's facing the wall that I like directly! <3

The Cozy Ambience of Leonardo's

The entrance wall deco :) Random aje..

Wine selected by Boyfieeee <3 Cabernet Souvignon
 from... you see yourself la XD lalallalala

Bacon Carbonara :)



















Here you go again, my darling random picture taken by me :) and mine SS :)

Anyways, this place is super cozy, and is good for chill out! I'm sure you will definitely love this place cos I love this place <3 \

Ciaoz!


0 comments:

Post a Comment