• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Nasi Lemak San Peng

I'm starting my first blog with our famous local delicacies "NASI LEMAK"

This place was introduce by my BF who loves eating too. He randomly brought me to this Nasi Lemak San Peng located behind Hang Tuah monorail station. At Jalan Baiduri off Jalan San Peng/ behind Shell station. Will update their coordinate soon so you can locate this place with your GPS.

FYI this place serving NON-HALAL nasi lemak ><"

Seriously!! It it so darn goodddddddd!!!


Nasi Lemak with;
1. Luncheon Meat
2.  Hard boiled egg
3. Curry Chicken
4. Long beans & Cucumber
5. Anchovies
6. Cockles 
7. SAMBAL aka condiment (You'll need to ask for extra, it's never enough for me cos I really love spicy stuff!)
8. etc: They have many others selection of  add on that you can go along with your nasi lemak. This part I'll let you discover on your own when your're there on your own! 


See the one with Blue shirt. Yes, that's my yummylicious bf. I forces him to smile so my picture looks more nicer. Hehe.. My bad -.-"

You don't want to get caught in the queue during their opening at 9pm so be there early! Or you'll need to wait for your turn.

Operating hours : 9pm -4am
Coordinate: Coming soon... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment