• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

KL The Walk


 I Love KL ~ I spent half my lifetime in KL and of course I'm in love with KL and would not return to hometown when I'm still fighting for my career. . I wasn't local of course, Imma a Ipoh mali.

This KL The Walk was a interesting project I have with Eric when I force him to walk around town with me. And also, it was actually a working day of mine when my intern is doing survey at KL Gallery. Special thanks to KL City Galley in supporting KL The Guide. 


Well, below pictures are randomly taken during my walk in KL. Have FUN!


One of these pic were chosen to be the editor's note picture for my publications. Which is the chosen pic? Take a guess!
 KL City Gallery 

Central Market


Pasar Seni Walk


Random pictures taken during our 5 hours walk! 




Location: KL City Gallery, Central Market, Pasar Seni walk, Yut Kee  and some randoms roads.

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment