• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Whisk Cafe, Empire Mall Subang


Whisk Cafe Humble cafe located at Empire Mall, Subang. Rather small but very cosy and quaint. A good place to take a short break after a long day at SUPER GT 2012. It was tiring day after whole day stuck in the jam on track with Hubbieeee but it is fun and I enjoyed the sounds of super car.



We decided to take a coffee break after long tiring day. Their "Horlicks ice-cream by Polka" is a MUST TRY item also, is my favourite! You will definitely enjoy the taste of old school horlicks. Seeing "Horlicks" reminds me of my grandfather. Remember how he make me a cup of horlicks every morning before I went to school. The taste of love and care. Macaroons? I never like the super sweet taste of macaroon (low tolerance with overly sweet stuff) but I really enjoy the rainbow colours of Macaroons. It definitely look good to me, but you got to try it on our own.



Whisk's brewed coffee are just rather nice, not too strong but a bit too mild for my taste. For a quick break, it will definitely be a good choice.


 Location: LG floor,  Empire Subang Mall



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment