• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Nasi Ganja, Yong Suan Ipoh

Last last weekend back in Ipoh is the most amazing weekend when I got to enjoy Nasi Ganja again since my disappearance from Ipoh 2 months ago :)Well, was not really disappear, just that I'm working in KL and rather busy with work, so my weekend are mostly donated to KL. 

If you ever heard about this place, locals named it "Nasi Ganja" (Marijuana Rice) or better known as Restaurant Yong Suan. Well, as much as I love Ipoh food and Nasi Ganja, sometimes I would rather not to go Nasi Ganja because of the long queue during lunch hour. If you were to go after lunch hour, your favorite dish might sold out. But once a while for me is not a problem at all when I know the tricks how to cut in the queue! Hehe... I'm not going to write it here but if you're really interested in knowing drop me a comment ba =)


 Look at their queue at 1pm. XD I do not  need to queue hehe


Well, you know you need to queue to get your ganja so even for seats also you will need to wait.  Everyone knows sharing is caring so just stick your butt to some empty chairs which is available. 



 My favorite ganja rice which include; Fried Chicken, Salted Egg and special Lamb =) Extra gravy too! I love spicy Spicy!! Trust me, if you don't order extra it will never be enough, they named it ganja, there must be a reason why they named it that way!


 Here you go! With Phibie Mak on this lovely Saturday Ganja'ing happily!

Location: Jalan Yang Kalsom
(Located at corner lot) - You can hardly missed this spot cos this is the only place which you can see people queuing! 

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment