• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Jarrod and Rawlins, Damansara Heights

A conversion of a bungalow into a conceptual wine & dine bistro secrete at Damansara Heights is definitely my choice of  joint with the Fur Kids. Oh Yeah... Jarrod & Rawlins is a pet friendly as they have a garden which your fur kids will definitely loved. Enough space for your beloved fur kid to play around. 
On this lovely chilling Sunday with my stepdaughter "Ally", step grandson "Perry" and my boyfriend we decided to spend our teatime here at Jarrod & Rawlins. Well, this is my very first time here and it definitely leave me a very good impression. Except that their TV volume are quite loud on that day which I doesn't really enjoy besides that, everything are just nice.
 I love the concept where fresh fresh fresh meat and cheese are displayed as menu =) Choose it FRESH, Eat it FRESH! They have quite a selection of cheese which my stomach love... My kind of cheese! 
 Lets not forget that J&R is a wine and dine bistro as they have quite a collection of wine being displayes gloriously next to the Fresh Meat Bar =) Well, we had Gouda Cheese and my energy drink Guinness which I think is a good combination for teatime. Oh... Teatime? I will say.... Pint-time. A chilling Sunday which I enjoyed.
 LOOK! They're my Steps. Lovely don't they? I love Schnauzers to the max, my own son "Peanuts" is in Ipoh so, I'm spreading my love to the step in KL instead. Haha!! They both enjoyed the afternoon after a good shower in the morning. Why are they so obedient today? They have their favourite CHEESE! Didn't I tell you the cheese are for them??? Yes! 80% of the cheese are for the fur kids =)
I really enjoyed time spent on this Sunday. A quality Sunday with my love Eric and the fur kids. Look at Perry! He's adorable and I think he knows I like him =) 

Jarrod & Rawlins (Damansara Heights)
6 Lorong Dungun  Bukit Damansara, 
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: 03-2093-0708

0 comments:

Post a Comment