• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Friday, 3 August 2012

Soi Thai, Desa Parkcity

Sawadeekap!! Welcome to Soi Thai!!  The doors open and I was greeted warmly by a gentlemen. My very first time here with a bunch of foodiessss =)


I personally like this place, very quite and cosy. As everybody know, Desaparkcity is a super noisy and packed place during dinner hour. However, Soi That has its credit as it was located  at 2nd floor above Kluang station. You can easily see it from the Parking lot.

Seriously, I am super hungry and exhausted after a long day at work. My throat was greeted  by the thirst quencher Cooling Lemongrass. Mentioned earlier that I'm exhausted, I ordered their signature Pandan drinks next. The other picture was the Thailand Style Milk Tea for Boyfieee.
The dinner starts with Otak-Otak as appetizer. Not the Muar type that I like but considered just nice.
The Green Curry Chicken which just arrived on time when I finished the Otak-Otak taste really good goodielicious!
If you're a "HOT" person you will definitely love this dish. The Steamed Siakap with Lime and Chilli Sauce taste super delicious with its super spicy broth and believe me the fish are fresh as I'm a freak for Stinky fish!! Steam fish is one of the hardest dish to prepared. First rule #Fish must be fresh, Rule No.2 #Do not over-steam, Rule No.3 #The broth must be delicious.
This is a Thai Style "Lang Pun" / Soi Thai Combo consist of  the fish cakes, pandan leaf chicken and 'money bags" which apparently not enough for 7 of us! Look, we're not skinny foodieeeee okie?
This is the "SYIOK" part! Signature Fire Pot with Seafood Tom Yum.... Well, do I need to elaborate more?? AWESOME LAR!!
Then we had the fish again, but a different one compared to the first fish. This is Choo Chee Deep Fried Fish. If you were to ask me which one I love the most I would have tell you the first one! cos I'm a HOT person XD Also Prawn... Sorry Guys, I'm allergic to shells but Foodiess commented it was good! So, I trusted them!
Before we have our appetizers, everyone is saying "BELUM FULL LAGI LAR"... hahahaha!!! So, we order Pad Thai. *Thumbs Up* 

Then The Desserts Feast! Lookkssss Yummy isn't? Well........ Lets just say I WANT IT ALL!
First I want the mango sticky rice then black sticky rice with coconut milk, coconut and lemongrass jelly, water chestnuts and jackfruits in coconut milk and everything is with coconut.... =)
And the desserts are still counting............Sweet Pumpkin in Coconut Milk, Steamed Sweet Banana with Vanilla Ice-Cream and Sweet Tapioca with Coconut Milk.............and Coconut milk again....... =) ...... Yumz Yumz! Well, how could anybody resist? Mission accomplished when we go home with bloated stomach =) All of us looks like LOTSO on that night! 
Today is also a special day! It is Ken Gor's advanced Burfday! Selamat Hari Jadi Ken Gor! My first year celebrating with you. Pleasure of mine =)


Soi Thai Restaurant 

FF-26, The Waterfront@ ParkCity
No 5, Persiaran Residen
Desa Park City
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-6280 7059

0 comments:

Post a Comment