• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Monday, 3 September 2012

Amanda Fong Kim YeN & Calven Chik Abuse Case went VIRAL in Facebook

Both Amanda and Calven is my friend. Although I knew Calvin since highschool but it doesn't determine that I agree with his act shown on below video. These videos are REAL! For her to stand on her own is tough, let us do our part in helping her by sharing the unacceptable! Share and SHARE so the world knows and POLICE will take action on CALVEN! No where to RUN RUN RUN~ is time for him to pay back for his unacceptable action!!!! 

This may be disturbing, but please watch this.... For Amanda Fong. 
Abusive Video of Amanda Fong


I AM AMANDA FONG KIM YEN, IM 19 YEARS OLD & IM 2MONTHS+ PREGNANT WITH CALVEN CHIK FOO KEONG'S BABY & I'M STANDING UP FOR MYSELF NOW. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE HOW ABUSIVE MY HUSBAND IS BY BEATING ME UP TERRIBLY & HE HAD BEEN TORTURING ME. I'VE BEEN CRYING HYSTERICALLY, HAVING ABDOMINAL PAINS & TRAUMATIZED BY THIS EXPERIENCED. AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO HE WOULDN'T LET ME OUT FROM THE SHOP EVEN I WENT TO PRESS THE DOOR ACCESS. HE HAS PUT ME UNDER TREMENDOUS PRESSURE, HURT, PAIN & SUFFERING. I CANNOT ENDURE IT ANYMORE LONGER. I'M VERY TIRED OF LIVING THIS MISERABLE LIFE. I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED, SUFFERED FROM HUMILIATION, PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY ANGUISHED. HOW WILL YOU REACT IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION & IT HAPPENED TO ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBER?

 ·  · Share · 30 August


Baby inside her :( 



Looks like I need disclamer too;
Everything posted is part of what I 'curi' from Amanda's Facebook 

Part of true story

2 comments:

Anything can be solve by sitting down and discuss. Beating his wife is a very wrong thing done. From the video i saw that Calvin did regret beating his wife but what is done is done. He cannot erase it. No matter what reason he still must receive the punishment. I think if anything happen to the baby he will regret for his whole life. We will not know what will happen next but in my heart i wish both of them best of luck in their future. Hope after this incident they will be able to look for a better future.

I agree with you and hope they would be able to look forward too :)

** Violence is never a solution to any problem

Post a Comment