• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Coffee Societe, Publika

The Coffeeholic adventure continues here! Well, this was pretty random as we didn't plan to stay at Publika after my appointment with "Orang Utan". lolz! However, the coffee sign was really tempting so we decided to give Coffee Societe a try -.^ 



I pretty love the display, the owner are very smart to play with lighting and simplicity. Well, I'm not a big big fans of sweet delights as I dislike sugar rush so I couldn't tell you how they (Cupcakes) taste like. Do follow them on FB and Twitter maybe? I know this is crazy lolz!


Enjoying the picture I took with "Lumix GF5"? Yeah, the camera is pretty good and I'm still practicing with it hoping I will be able to snap some real nice pics. 
Like usual, Boyfiee had his Latte which is pretty awesome. 
I had my usual Short Black; Kau Kau coffee to stop me from stoning. On my very own opinion, their coffee beans are just good and fine to start of your day or to keep you awake. 
If this is the first time you're here. Lemme remind you, I'm a contented coffee drinker or you may wanna say I'm addicted to caffeine. Lolz. My list of coffee place are growing day by day. 


CoffeeSociete 

D4-G3-3A, Solaris Dutamas,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6211-5523

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri:08:30-21:00
Sat - Sun:10:30-21:00

0 comments:

Post a Comment