• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Friday, 19 April 2013

Kocik Kitchen Nyonya Restaurant @Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka

This was my last trip down to Melaka for my Melaka the Guide publication and also marked the end of the chapter of my editorial career path. It was rather a foodful trip when I found Kocik Kitchen at Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Jonker Street)
 Humid, hot, sweating and exhausted, by then I finally decided to start the meal with cooling Cendol 
Pai Tee
I was really hungry as this is my first meal at 1pm, and knowing Melaka.. most of the Nyonya Kitchen has closed. I was glad Kocik Restaurant is not so appetizer is best to start with. 

Ayam Pongteh
The most traditional Nyoya cuisine which should not be missed at any given time dining at a Nyonya restaurant. However, I had to said that this dish here are just moderate rating. 
Cincaluk Omelette 
Traditional dishes which never goes wrong with cincaluk. 
 Otak-Otak
Kangkung Belacan
Staple food for typical Malaysian. Yes, and I am one typical Chinese Malaysian which I'm proud to be one.

Kocik Kitchen
Address: No.100, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 75200 Melaka
Contact: +6016-9296605
Opening Hours: 11am-3pm

1 comments:

The cendol looks really good until I wanna lick my monitor especially on this scorching weather!

Post a Comment