• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Brick Coffee @Damansara Perdana


A rather random day when a friend of mine called me up for lunch on weekday. So, after lunch I brought him to my usual cafe which I frequently visit during weekdays cos is near workplace. 

Bricks Coffee located at Damansara Perdana / in the same building as Hong Leong Bank is not a new coffee place. This place has been here for a while, but due to its location which is inside the building and can hardly be seen from the outside, so not much coffee lover will finds this place. 

 If you also realise, I love going to cafe using bricks as interior.

 Yeah! Is him who came and kacau me during my working hours!




It is very subjective on personal preference of coffee. Myself I love strong coffee and not much into what sort of blend/single origins the cafe is using... As long as the Barista gave me something which is up to my standard of coffee's taste, I will then return. For those who knows me, I never return to shitty coffee place.
 Cappuccino 

Picollo Latte
 Some selfie as compliments! 
Is a Friday so it was rather relaxing.... :)

ENJOY YOUR COFFEE THE WAY YOU LOVE IT AND NOT ON HOW OTHER WANTS YOU TO.

Bricks Coffee
Closed on every Sunday

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment