• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Monday, 10 March 2014

Brewmen @Solaris Dutamas

BREWMAN CAFE
Having coffee being part of my life is one of the happiest hobby I ever nurtured. Having the chance to taste all sort of coffee is definitely not a trend in me. Assuring you once again, I'm a very selective erson in coffee. 
The Brewmen speciality are mainly 'Reverse' Coffee. Due to water rationing, this is a good selling point for Brewmen because all of the reverse coffee infused ice balls are pre-made.  
Just in case you don't know, I'm a cyclist and hopping with my foldie is what I do every weekend. Recently just discovered, coffee paired best with workout!
Reverse Latte
'Now this is what I meant by pre-made coffee infused Ice Ball'
Hot milk poured into coffee infused ice ball  in return for a cup of Ice Latte. Creative but.... I still prefer the original preparing method. 
They called this Reverse Espresso. I called it Americano / Black Coffee.
Hot Water poured into Coffee infused ice balls for a cup of ice Americano.
Creativity is when I learned to accept new things in life. Personally, I still prefer the good old way of coffee are being brewed. 

BREWMEN
No.6 Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont'Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Opening Time: 11.30am - 10pm

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment