• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Happy8 @Ipoh

Happy 8 is a new boutique hotel in Ipoh fully covered with timber. Modern contemporary with Classic combination altogether which creates harmony the moment you step into the Hotel. 

I'm not stain here of course even if I wanted to for my mom will definitely kill me if I do. 


Today, I have a blind date with tiger at Happy 8. We are at garden seat as tiger do not like indoor. 




Tiger brought his friend Eric along :)
Didn't I tell you, Tiger loves Ice Latte too?
Anyway, for me to pay RM18 for a cup of Latte, I'm expecting good quality of coffee. Unfortunately, they don't. I'm there for the ambience and I personally like brown colour so timber design is my favourite.

Happy 8
Jalan Shah Bandar, Taman Happy, 31650 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Contact:+605-2423188


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment